Tuesday, May 23, 2006

First Day in Spice Universe

Yoz, today is my first day blogging here, and sigh... bad things happen to me.
Well, I think I kinda got some rashes on my hands, and its all red and bumpy, eeks!
This happen to me today the moment I woke up. My hands were so itchy and I keep scratching it...argh!
Sigh... bad day I suppose.
Spend $48 to see a doctor at clementi for my rashes...sigh...very broke now, and very itchy. Got a cream, some antibiotics and anti-itch pills...hope to recover soon, cos its so...ITCHY and RED!
Today, as usual, at work. But kinda slack, cos gradually losing the motivation to work, haha. Think I'm getting lazy, that's all.
Well, I suppose that's all, nothing much to say today =)
Good day to all! And also to myself...
Jia You Jia You!

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji, Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong Chee Hsiang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home