Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Exciting Day Ahead!

Sigh, my rashes still have not recovered... Now it looks like chickenpox...red spots all over, and so itchy! Well, but that's not important. The important and exciting thing for today is...
I'm going to watch X-Men 3 today at 6.30pm after work! Its sneak preview today and I gonna catch it first hand. An all time hard-core fan of X-men, must must must watch it lah, haha.
Well, favourite character is Storm, cos I have always been a Storm-wannabe. Liked her powers so so much! So powerful sia...
Well, that's all the excitement for today...work is still the same, kinda getting bored... Plus now have t0o know the usage of FBRM more in-depth as I'm required to analyse the results from there, so kinda a challenge, and that means more things to read.
Ok, that's all folks, it's going to be the time to be off from work, and going to catch my movie soon! haha So excited!
X-Men 3, here I come!

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong Chee Hsiang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home