Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sad Day...Sorry Jackson

Yesterday's show was kinda disappointing, sigh. Maybe it's cos the reviews for X-Men 3 are too good, hence I pinned too much hopes on it. However, i dun really like shows needing so many people (or in this case, mutants) to die in the show. Dark Phoenix is really evil I suppose, causing the death of her most loved ones, Scotts Summer aka Cyclops, and Charles Xavier aka Professor X. And guess what! Magneto and Mystic became mere mortal! That really crippled the bad guys...sigh. But really love the part where Ororo aka Storm the Weather Whitch fought with Callisto. Callisto was so irritating, speeding here and there to hit Storm, but nonetheless, Storm caught here, smacked her, throw her to the metal fence and BANG! Electricuted Callisto with her almighty lightning bolts!
Think that's all about it... Overall its memorable, but still not up to expectations.
Well, also, tommorrow is Jackson's birthday! Happy birthday Jackie, getting 1 year older. So today, the class's guys are suppose to have dinner with him, and I'm suppose to go...But...I'm down with that stupid and reddish and itchy rashes, still not recovered yet. Plus their dinner is crab feast! How can I go? and get myself infected agan? sigh... See, as I said, bad day, no crab feast to eat!!! Argh.
Nevertheless, gonna wish Jackson Happy Birthday!
That's about all for today...
Hmmm, tomorrow is another day without experiments, so I have to do mastersizer again, and analyse the FBRM results... So confused with that, but well, day after tommorrow is weekend! Gonna go home and rest well... Ooo, my hands are really itchy as I typed this, so I suppose i gonna stop here!

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home