Friday, May 26, 2006

"Blessing in Disguise"??

Hmmm, this morning just heard that yesterday's dinner with Jackson was not very good, and I was like...phew, luckily I didn't go. The dinner was kinda buffet, but its $32 per person! And the feedback was...the chilli crab tasted like mud crap! I'm like, oh GOSH! paid so much for that?!?! Faintz...
Well, nevertheless, must say sorry to Jackson, cos didn't go mah, but on the other hand, think I'm kinda "heng", haha.
But I don't suppose everything is that "heng" afterall, got a price to pay, and that is...my hand is still in a bad shape. Yesterday night it was super duper itchy! Woke up at 1:15am cos I can stnd the itchiness! Wanna scratch it so much, but i had to force myself to avoid scratching, as it will leave scars...Argh... what a bad night.
Luckily still manage to get some sleep.
And TGIF!!! Finally I can go home tomorrow...kinda missed home, cos have not been back for 2 weeks le. Wanna go home, and perhaps bake again, and who benefits? My family and my collegues in ICES loh... or maybe I should not pamper my collegues too much, hahah.
Well, now rushing through my HK drama serials, so I can finish it by this weekend and leave it at home for my mum to watch. And hope my rashes recover asap... I bet I gonna get some serious questioning by my family when they see my hand...sigh.
Please recover by tomorrow!!! Sigh

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home