Monday, May 29, 2006

Sunday Blues...

Oops, seems like I've forgot to post this yesterday, so gonna write it now at 6:30am.
Well, yesterday was another rest day at home, and I really did NOTHING, haha. Just watched TV all the way from morning till night.
Yesterday got to watch Singapore Idol 2... Well kinda sad that the funny people are all gone, so its mainly down to serious stuff. That made me realise that people show their true colours in such competition and its really kinda scary... Makes me ponder...do I really know what kind of person I am?
But yesterday's biggest discovery, I suppose, was that 1 of the contestant in Singapore Idol top 60 was actually my church friend loh... Took me some time to realise it...but his name was never mentioned (although it was shown once, ut I kinda missed it), so cannot really confirm its him or not, but from looks wise, its 80% confirm its him lah.
Hmmm, seems like a lot of people I know have dreams of becoming a singer. From Project Superstar, to Superband, till now Singapore Idol, all these 3 competitions had traces of my friends in them, just that none of them made it to the big screen. But well, nonetheless, wish them all their best in their music, never give up music, cos its a universal language. It heals too!
I myself is a music lover, and its proven that somehow, I can't really sing that well too, but as said, never give it up, heheh.

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Micheal Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home