Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday Blues...

Well, today is an atrociously slack day, haha. Nothing much to do at work, just some minimal calculations to do. After showing my boss all the results, all my work is done for the day...
So so tired today... really slept for about an hour in office while doing my calculations, well, perhaps that's because today I woke up at 3.30am in the morning just to come to Singapore from Malaysia...sigh...so tiring...
Well, no choice though, but at work, it seems like familiar faces are getting fewer and fewer, some guys like you know who didn't come, but more and more strangers are appearing. Today a few JC students just came to office...Hmmm, I'll suppose they'll be shocked to see what we are doing in office, hahahaha.
Nothing much to do, so Jianhau they all came up with some puzzles to solve again. Don't know where they get all these from, but it really makes me troubled, and I decided to give up of course, hahaha.
Well, now waiting for time to pass quickly so I can go back to hostel...But what should I do today? I finished all my VCDs and DVDs le...sigh... Maybe should get some on my way home, haha.

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home