Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stupid Admin... =(

Today got the bad news again... NUS admin is really pissing me off... Again, my "preferred mode of payment for my hostels fees" is not via GIRO!!! How can that be when I chop chop plus guarantee that I did ask thenm to change the mode of payment to GIRO instead of cash and NETS?!?! They just can't be bothered I suppose... and now because of that, i need to take leave tomorrow...
Good thing/ bad thing? I don't know...just know that its very troublesome for me, have to ask daddy for the money to pay my hostel fees again. sigh. I'm broke!!!!!!
Anyway, best wishes for jonathan as well, cos he lost his matric card again, for the second time! And the worst thing is he don't know where he lose it...hmmm Hop0e he can get his replacement soon.
That's all for today I suppose...but tomorrow is kinda problematic. My supervisor wants me to do 2 sets of experiments tomorrow, but I'll need to leave early tomorrow at 3pm...that means, I really need to rush my experiments tomorrow, and no time to do the mastersizer. Hope I can finish all before 3pm, else...I can't imaghine what's going to happen....sigh, its all NUS admin's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home