Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Long Time No Blog

Hi Keith, if you are going to read this as well, it's dedicated to you.
Ok, I shall not disclose your dark secrets and Weiye's juicy details, haha (spread rumour time) nothing lah, im just so so so so bored loh... Really nothing to do at home, and I did not go for the "Cavana" interview, hehe.
Well, just can't wait for school to start earlier (I guess everyone wants to kill me now) haha.
Hmmm, latest news, trip to Bintan with class is cancelled, and they change it to a cruise to Redang, where I've been before, so...not going with them le... Enjoy yourselves guys!
So as stated...nothing is going to happen this holidays...and it's getting real bored..................

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

1 Comments:

Blogger a-wei said...

are you stil as bored?

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home