Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yesterday's Tuition

Hmmm, well actually, I did not give any tuition yesterday, haha, so basically I wasted my trip out to singapore...
Well, I only receive her sms when I almost reach Jurong East interchange. She said she need to work OT, so cannot have tuition at the arranged time, but can have it 1 hour later. However, if we start 1 hour later, and end later, I'll have lots of problems going back home, cos it's really too too late... So in the end, we decided to cancel it. Instead, we will have tuition tonight and saturday morning.
Well, although it's a wasted trip, but well, at least can make up for lost time on saturday by teaching longer hours.
Hmmm... I think I need to give special thanks to my dad, cos he waited for me at the checkpoint for about 1.5 hours to send me home (btw, he was having an empty stomach at that time)...Thanks DAD!
Well, currently I'm also thinking of looking for a part-time, so I can work, then go for tutoring, instead of using 5.5 hours to travel to give 2 hours of tuition for $50 a day, sounds kinda stupid right???
So to anyone reading this, any lobang for me? hehe

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home