Monday, June 19, 2006

My Birthday, My Tragedy...

I suppose this is the worst birthday I've ever had...
Today, I lost money...to a friend. Not through betting, not through any form of legal means...he stole it. I'll never expect that to happen till later, after I check my wallet...
I suppose they are right, I'm just someone easily cheated, hence long ago, they've already said that I'm not cut to be a businessman. Till now, I had my lesson learnt.
This period is already a critical period for me... a period that I faced financial difficulties due to the many payments I had to make, and I'm jobless now. With this thief, I am really in deep shit.
To think I treat him as a friend, giving him advice with his life etc...In the end, I lost to my carelessness...and a heart to believe. Is there nothing in this world worth believing in anymore? I'm starting to lose hope...
I'm kinda desperate, and almost in a state of breakdown. But now, I know there is nothing I can do, but except to carry on with life and look forward, taking this as a lesson learnt...
Life is hard...But it is "friends" like that that make life even harder.

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

1 Comments:

Blogger a-wei said...

cheer up. it is thru such experiences tat we learn and grow. =)

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home