Wednesday, June 21, 2006

First Tutoring Session

After being broke for some time, finally got this tutoring job. Today is my first lesson with her. Well, kinda sianz about it, cos I have to travel out to Singapore to coach her, and the lesson starts at night. After tution, it will be almost 10pm, and then I have to rush back to malaysia... Hmmm well, no choice, cos I really need the tutoring assignments.
Well, besides this, I think I', going to look for a part time job as well, so that I'll have something to do this holidys, as well as earn some money for my savings plan, as my savings now can't last me more than 2 months (Thanks to the dear thief again)...
Good luck to me, and may the coaching be a good one.

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home