Saturday, June 17, 2006

Last Day in ICES Plus Birthday Celebration with SL5 Plus JC Class Gathering!

Yesterday was last day in ICES... Actually felt kinda sad cos I have very nice supervisor, as well as lab officers. All of them made the working environment there very comfortable, so I was quite reluctant to leave lah...hehe.
Took a photo with my lab officers and supervisor...hmmm wonder when I'll get to see them again? haha... Will i go back to work? That's another thing to ponder about...

Yesterday night also had my birthday celebration with SL5... Well, kinda grateful to them, cos despite their busy schedule, they still managed to come up with the small but enjoyable and fun celebration for me...
We went to Suntec for steamboat buffet, and that kinda left us full and grossed up, haha cos we were eating too much of the same thing! haha, well...nevertheless...enjoyable.
Tonight had class gathering at west coast park... we had bbq lah...and found out that Wei Ye actually has someone he likes le...sigh, never treat me as buddy loh, everyone knows le except me...so sad ley, haha... But well, I'm happy for him lah, Jia you ok...must win her heart!
Hmmm that's about all bah... So full now...these few days I had been eating non stop...Very broke now, and very fat le...Must start detox le, haha

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home