Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Miscalculations!

Aiyoh, regrets man...Baked too many muffins le...and the supposed brownie (became cookie) was left with loads! faintz...
Sigh, at first I still thought it was insufficient, so I didn't even let my family eat any...weep weep, sorry mum and dad, hehe, never let you all eat. Now after one day, we are left with 2 boxes! Sigh, that will be my breakfast and lunch today, haha...
And for the cake, my dear tiramisu... Hmmm, my boss was not here yesterday, on MC, so cannot pass it to her. Wondering if she will be here today or not, then can pass to her, so I'll have no worries or anything le.
That's about all, I suppose...Muffins muffins....still got a lot ley...sigh, next time don't bake le, haha.
Hmmm, tonight going to Zenique for the cheap facial, hmmm, first time doing such things, wonder how it will feel like, hehe.
Ok ok, got to go to work le...

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home