Friday, June 09, 2006

Busiest Weekend is Coming!

Haven't been blogging for the past few days... Cos don't think there's much happenings around. Went to watch "The Omen", and find it a rather cheapthrill show (haha that's why I got frightened by it a few times, haha). Overall it definitely is not a fantastic show, but well... its ok.
On the Wednesday that just past, I heard the Zenique (the beauty salon that Kelvin Chen Weilian is advertising for) advertisment over 933. Wah... got 90% off ley, so decided to try my luck and SMS over. At lunch time got phone call from Zenique an said that I'm shortlisted as the first 30 to SMS, haha so get to try out this facial thingy (2hr session) at $28 only, hehe. So I booked an appoinment with them on next Tuesday =)
Nothing much after that le...Life's bored as usual, haha. But today, I suppose something spiced me up. I got a new tuition assignment! This is so so important for a totally broke man like me... haha. Yeah Yeah, hope all the best for me and I can handle this well...
This coming weekend... well, I see it as the busiest weekend I've ever had. Gonna make Tiramisu (without Kahlua) for my supervisor, as next week is the last week for me in ICES le... Well, that's just to show my gratitude towards her lah, not "Sa-Kah" ok... Besides, I think I'm going to make muffins and brownies for all my intern-collegues plus the lab officers whom I knew in ICES. I think that will add up to about 70 plus people? The thought of needing to bake so many things, haha kinda a headache, but think its worth it. =)
So all guys who might read this, hope that you'll get a nice muffin and brownie, haha.
That's about all... now waiting for work to end, so I can go Jurong to buy the ingredients and all the stuffs needed, and then I'll go home straight away, so that I can start baking first thing first tomorrow morning, haha. Ok, Jia You Jia You to myself!

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home