Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Horrendous Admin!!!!!

Today is a bad day...really atrocious I must say. Took leave from boss to leave ICES at 3pm, so that I can come back to NUS in time before the admin office close, so I can pay the hostel fees. Everything was ok till I reach LT7A... And found out that the Office of Finance has MOVED!!! Well, can't blame them for this though, just that I have not been back in that part of the school for a long time. So now I know the new Office of Finance is at University Hall.
So now...I have to walk all the way to University Hall. But since I will pass by tower block office, I decided to go there first to see if I can pay there instead, cos if can, that will save me a lot of trouble.
By the time I reach the tower block office, I was already sweating like Hell....really like HELL!!! Then to my HORROR!!!!!!! The guy said the payment has ceased at 3pm, and they cannot accept any NETS payment now, and I'm like....WHAT THE HELL! Then the guy ask if I can pay tomorrow instead?!?! Faintz...That statement really made me boil as I specially took leave today for this and now I can do nothing...Sigh...
In the end, I have to look for my RA and pass the money IN CASH to her. So now, I HAVE TO WALK BACK TO YIH AGAIN TO THE ATM TO WITHDRAW MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
This walk is really painful, and the weather is so hot, and I'm really boiling!!!
Well, but nevertheless, managed to pay my RA and settle everything by 5pm...Phew... Finally can rest my feet and enjoy my shows.
Hmmm, talking about shows, Singapore Idol was just so so...Mainly cos I don't listen to English songs, so only know a couple of songs that they sung. But oh well, just hope Jonathan can get to the next round (main reason for supporting him---we have the same surname! hahaha) But I won't call or sms for him lah, won't spend my money like that...
Well, that's all for today I suppose... looking forward to the weekends!

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home