Monday, June 05, 2006

The Past Weekend

This post is for the saturday and sunday that has just past...
For saturday, in the morning went for an interview regarding the SMP... However, I suppose I won't pass the interview, haha cos of the busy schedule I will have when I'm in Year 4... Well, now I'm just kinda waiting for news from that, but not very positive...
After that, went back to rest, cos need to prepare for the big night! Chee Wei is back tonight! Oh yeah, after losing out to Peirong's gang (who went to the airport to fetch her), we decided to make a comeback, haha. We went to make a band each for SL5... with our names on it! Well, just that the additional deco is a "sotong"...Yeah Yeah, it symbolises that we (all members of SL5) are somewhat blur like sotong...sigh, haha (Will post the photo of it here once Camy or Chee Wei send me the photos).
Later that night at 10pm, we went to Chee Wei's house and gosh! She permed her hair! hahah quite different now...getting matured I suppose, hehehe. Well, after a series of heated chat filled with laughter, its almost 12am le! Gosh, we really need to go le...So much to chat but so little time... well, I suppose we really need another longer gathering when she's back!
After we left, we started gossiping again, yah yah, what's new right, haha, that's like part of our activity... And they conclude that Chee Wei is having some "Ai Mei" ~~~"Ai Mei Rang Ren Shou Jin Wei Qu~~~" ok enough with the crap, haha. I suppose that's all...kinda tiring.
For sunday, well, ok loh, nothing much...tired cos didn't have a good night's rest... Then in the night went out with Henry. Yah, as usual, a teaser...so kena "suan" by him all night... Chat chat chat till about 10 plus pm, and gosh, think I better go back le, cos still need to work tomorrow... And so went around with him to the various bus stop around Bugis to see what bus I can take back to NUS... Finally found bus 33! So can go back, and sleep in the bus, haha.
Reach back at 11:50pm... Gosh it's so late le...gonna sleep soon...
And so...that's why I'm so so super tired this morning... Slept in the company bus all the way till I reach office...Now still very sleepy (so don't know why I can type so long, haha)... But well, gonna start working soon...

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home