Friday, June 02, 2006

A Hard Day's Work

Well, today's experiment was just like any other day, but somehow, the stirrer decided to rebel against me! At first, after some fine adjustment to the position of the stirrer head and the impellor, everything seems fine. So I just started with the experiment. However, this is when everything happens!
First, after some time, the impellor's blade dropped off!!! Yes it dropped off! Luckily this did not break the crystallizer vessel, and I have to fix it back. This is the first "suay" event.
Then, the impellor starts to shake violently and I have to quickly stop the stirring and do more fine adjustments. However, no matter how I adjust it, the impellor just won't stop shaking! The moment I thought I had it fixed, it will start shaking again! Faintz... So in the end, I have to stationed at the lab for 4 exact hours to watch the setup, in case the impellor starts to go crazy again!
Sigh, bad day bad day... Even the impellor bullied me... Sigh. And as for the experimental results, obviously it went haywire as well with the stopping and starting of the stirring...Sigh...My boss is going to have another shock...
That's all that's all, now I urgently need to go back home to rest...Such a tiring day, haha.

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home