Friday, December 22, 2006

Bad Day...Disturbed Day

Well, yesterday my supervisor really gave us a treat at Sakura buffet. With this I should be very happy, but don't know why, instead, I'm very disturbed today.
Due to the meal, I've pushed back my experiments for 1 day. However, I discovered yesterday that today is "Dong Zhi"! I'm suppose to go back home for dinner, however, cos of the treat yesterday, I have to complete my experiments today. This morning my dad called, and ask me if I'm going home. As I was in the midst of my experiment, and I was super pek chek at that time cos the detergent wash bottle has to be refilled time and time again (sigh, i don't know how to describe, and no one will understand my frustration, and the extent of my fingers and hand cramps from experiments...sob sob) so I think I was kinda rude to my dad over the phone.
Plus, I dunno if anything is wrong at home or not, cos as news have broadcasted, malaysia is flooded, and it seems like my home area is affected as well... So so pissed...and my hand hurts A LOT!!! Bloody hell, so pek chek. I should be happy when Christmas is coming, but now I'm super irritated! ARGH!!!
Sigh...bad day, disturbed and frustrated...

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home