Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sad Lab Day

Sigh, I've always schedule my lab experiments according to my timings and I always hope to start early and end early. However, just got a bad news this morning that for today I cannot start my experiments until 4pm today cos my supervisor MAY want to treat the whole lab's members to a meal tomorrow, and it is not confirmed yet. Hence the phD student tell me not to start the immobilization till later.
Although its a nice thing that the supervisor is going to treat us, however, it spoils my whole plan. If the meal is cancelled tomorrow, I have to wait till 4pm to start, think I will need to do till 9pm...sigh sigh sigh...cannot watch my project superstar...sob sob. If the meal is on tomorrow, then I can do nothing today, and I have wasted ALL MY TIME in school, waiting till 4pm... sigh sigh sigh...so sad...

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home