Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sleepy Saturday

Now back in school, main purpose is to switch off the machine that I've used yesterday (I could not switch it off yesterday cos by the time I went to that lab, the lab officer was gone, and the lab was locked). Now I'm kinda scared cos its pumping vacuum, I do not know what kind of disaster might happen if it continues to pump...sigh...and the thing is, today I also cannot switch it off, cos the lab officer is not here!
My second purpose here was then to do the imaging intensity's tabulation. However, someone also needs to use the computer...So...I can't use it...sigh...feels so sleepy somemore...gone case.
Well, plus I suppose I missed out something interesting yesterday night, as the NUS results was leaked out. Haha, I suppose many of them have checked their results except me... cos I was fast asleep, so tired after yesterday's lab. Heard that many people did well, congrats to them, hope I did ok too, kinda scared of my design and socio.
Sleepy day...follow-up of a bad day...

With Love...
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai =)
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home