Friday, December 15, 2006

Super Duper Long Time No Blog

As the title says, it's really been a long time since I last blog, and hereby wanna apologize to all my crazy fans out there who are dying to read my blog and continuously pester me to update this, including Keith KKK and Chee Wei loh...
Sigh, never thought I will be blogging here again, but seems like life is not always as its planned...
Just like today. One of my worse day in lab I suppose, everything seems to be a mistake...Keep doing wrong things, but the phD student is still very nice to me, although I know she's already quite pek chek with all this nonsense... She is so so good, so I've decided, that before I leave the lab, I will make a a cheesecake, most probably a tiramisu.
Well, anyway, now its the waiting time due to the hybridization of the probes to the oligonucleotides. Im so scared something will go wrong at imaging later, cos just now when I wash the wafers, it seems like all the probe #7 are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless me, cos if i have to re-do this part of the experiment, I think the phD will puke blood, cos we are running out of probes and i keep on wasting them...sigh...I ought to be slapped...
Bad day bad day, sooooo sleepy now, cos today start doing lab work since 7am, non-stop till now. Hope I can go home by 10pm...Imaging is going to take about 3 hours... and for that, I still need to come back to school tomorrow morning to tabulate the results for imaging, before I can go back home...
Im so tired... sigh, but well, finally Jason is coming back tomorrow and I will be able to meet him on Sunday evening. Its been 1 year since we last met... ok, at least found 1 good thing for this week...
Jia you for FYP! Same to those reading this blog who also have FYP.

With Love,
Ai Zi Ji Yin Mei Ren Ai
Michael Leong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home